July 31, 2015
Thursday, July 30th
Power carts will be available for use today.
- Course Schedule
- Family BBQ
- Sunday, August 2, 2015
- Lobster Night
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015 See member section of dining room to view menu
- 9 & Dine Tuesday, August 11th
- $19.00 per person plus tax. Green fee charges apply. Professional shop & dinner reservations required. Contact the Professional Shop
- Mr. & Mrs. Cherry Hill Mixed Guest Day
- Sunday, August 16th 1:30 pm shotgun Sign up in the Professional Shop
- Men's Member/Member Tournament
- Friday, August 21st & Saturday, August 22nd Sign up in the Professional Shop
Welcome to Cherry Hill
Welcome to the Cherry Hill Club website. A private golf club, Cherry Hill was founded in 1922. We invite you to learn more about Cherry Hill, which has hosted two national golf championships. Also you can take a hole-by-hole tour of the course, which was designed by renowned golf architect, Walter J. Travis.
Cherry Hill completed a major golf course renovation project in the Spring of 2009. The Course renovations were developed by golf course architect Ian Andrew, lead architect for Weir Golf Design. The main features of the renovation are mounded, grass-faced bunker complexes, characteristic of Travis designed courses. The greens remain virtually unchanged since inception are considered to be among the most authentic Travis greens in use today.
Cherry Hill is one of the finest courses in the Niagara region, offering many amenities and benefits of membership. In addition to the 18-hole championship course, Cherry Hill offers its membership many fine options for dining and catering.
The “ Members Only” section of this site provides a secure log-in for members to access information about Club events and tournaments. Members can also sign up for tournaments, lessons or events online.