March 29, 2015
Please call the Professional Shop for daily course conditions
- Clubhouse Opens for Season
- Friday, May 8, 2015
- Mother's Day Brunch & Dinner
- Sunday, May 10, 2015 Brunch served from 11:00 am - 2:30 pm, Dinner served from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Member's Opening Day
- Saturday, May 16, 2015 10:00 am Shotgun
- Season Opening Party
- Saturday, May 23, 2015
- Ladies 9 Hole Opening Day
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015 9:00 am Shotgun, lunch to follow
- Ladies 18 Hole Opening Day
- 8:30 am Shotgun, lunch to follow
- Men's inivitational
- Friday, June 12th & Saturday, June 13th
Welcome to Cherry Hill
Welcome to the Cherry Hill Club website. A private golf club, Cherry Hill was founded in 1922. We invite you to learn more about Cherry Hill, which has hosted two national golf championships. Also you can take a hole-by-hole tour of the course, which was designed by renowned golf architect, Walter J. Travis.
Cherry Hill completed a major golf course renovation project in the Spring of 2009. The Course renovations were developed by golf course architect Ian Andrew, lead architect for Weir Golf Design. The main features of the renovation are mounded, grass-faced bunker complexes, characteristic of Travis designed courses. The greens remain virtually unchanged since inception are considered to be among the most authentic Travis greens in use today.
Cherry Hill is one of the finest courses in the Niagara region, offering many amenities and benefits of membership. In addition to the 18-hole championship course, Cherry Hill offers its membership many fine options for dining and catering.
The “ Members Only” section of this site provides a secure log-in for members to access information about Club events and tournaments. Members can also sign up for tournaments, lessons or events online.