July 29, 2014
Carts are available for use.
Mondays Course opens at 11:00 am. Professional Shop and Halfway House open at 10:00 am.
Tuesdays- Course opens 12pm following Jr Golf
Wednesdays- Sunday Course opens 7:00 am.
- Thursday, July 31st - 1st tee available after 11 a.m.
- Friday, August 1st-1st tee open before 8 am and after 8:45 am.
- Half Way House
- The Half Way House will open at 10 a.m. on Mondays.
- League On The Hill-Men's League
- Competition Dates: July 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th. Play 9 holes at any time on Wednesday's.
- Lobster Night-Wednesday, August 6th
- Featuring live entertainment with Jeffery Arthurs Band. See member section under dining for menu
- 9 & Dine Greek Night-August 12th
- See member section under dining for menu
- Mr. & Mrs. Cherry Hill-Saturday, August 16th
- 1:30 pm Shotgun. See member section under tournaments for more information.
- Men's Member-Member-August 22 & 23rd
- Stag Dinner on Friday, August 22nd and Special Dinner on Saturday, August 23rd. See member section under tournaments for more information
Welcome to Cherry Hill
Welcome to the Cherry Hill Club website. A private golf club, Cherry Hill was founded in 1922. We invite you to learn more about Cherry Hill, which has hosted two national golf championships. Also you can take a hole-by-hole tour of the course, which was designed by renowned golf architect, Walter J. Travis.
Cherry Hill completed a major golf course renovation project in the Spring of 2009. The Course renovations were developed by golf course architect Ian Andrew, lead architect for Weir Golf Design. The main features of the renovation are mounded, grass-faced bunker complexes, characteristic of Travis designed courses. The greens remain virtually unchanged since inception are considered to be among the most authentic Travis greens in use today.
Cherry Hill is one of the finest courses in the Niagara region, offering many amenities and benefits of membership. In addition to the 18-hole championship course, Cherry Hill offers its membership many fine options for dining and catering.
The “ Members Only” section of this site provides a secure log-in for members to access information about Club events and tournaments. Members can also sign up for tournaments, lessons or events online.